What is ePay?
ePay is next-generation Cryptocurrency operating on the Ethereum blockchain that utilized the ERC-1363 protocol. ePay plans on cutting transaction costs and making worldwide Ethereum-based transactions more feasible and accessible for everyday users. The team plans on doing this by utilizing the ERC-1363 contract and their own private oracles/nodes to keep transaction fees low and fast. Utilizing this technology, we will be able to implement our own POS (Point of Sale) system that will allow vendors to accept a variety of Ethereum-based cryptocurrencies instantly into a stable token for a fraction of what it would normally cost.
The Technology Behind it
ePay protocol is the protocol we created that will allow us to utilize the ERC-1363 contract and xDai side chains to create near instant transactions for pennies. With this protocol, you can create a crypto invoice system, crypto subscription service, payment gateway, and a token payable crowdsale that is easy to use and implement. With multiple functions added on to the code; EthereumPay plans not only utilizing POS (Proof of Stake) but also being a deflationary token.
The EthereumPay Token (Functions the ePay token has)
- Used as a currency due to its transaction scalability and low fees
- Used as a utility token to access tools such as our merchant POS (Point of Sale) system
- Used to pay for fees
- Held for POS (Proof of Stake)
- Secure p2p payment transactions
- Secure and scalable crypto invoicing
- Easily integrate e-commerce APIs
- Used to participate in airdrops