Blockchain play-to-earn gaming is emerging as a phenomenon. Numerous innovative gaming finance concepts have evolved from this model; for instance, scholarships have garnered significant attention.
In the meantime, the prospects of blockchain games are immense since the whole blockchain-based in-game economy is still in its infancy and just beginning to develop its potential.
- There is no dedicated launchpad for blockchain games that allows those interested to gain early access to qualifying games.
- There is no game hub to explore standout blockchain game projects or valuable in-game items.
- There is no central repository where players can easily track their earnings and manage their in-game items.
- There is no platform that provides comprehensive game finance tools, including trading, funding, and scholarship opportunities.
- There is no model that enables owners of game items to maximize the value of their possessions when they are not actively playing the game.
Besides, concerning game studios willing to adopt blockchain, many lack the necessary technical expertise and an effective platform for reaching out to game players or token holders.
That’s why GameFi was created to work out these existing challenges.
What is GameFi?
GameFi is an all-encompassing hub and one-stop shop for game finance, serving game studios, players, traders, and investors. GameFi will bring the gaming community the promising blockchain game initiatives developed on the BSC and Polygon networks, which host most of the top-rated play-to-earn titles. Simultaneously, GameFi is the first marketplace to enable cross-games trading of in-game items and NFTs.
GameFi is strongly backed by Icetea Labs, an incubation for rising projects such as Faraland and Kaby Arena, and DAO Maker, a launchpad for numerous high-profile game projects. This collaboration is a crucial first step providing a solid foundation for the growth of GameFi's ecosystem.
The ecosystem of GameFi includes 5 pillars: Launchpad, Accelerator, Aggregator, Marketplace, and Yield Guilds, Launchpad. Each part has its own core features, innovations, and improvements that are solid pillars for the ecosystem to grow and benefit the user community.
Game Aggregator is an ultimate gaming destination that allows gamers to discover and experience trending blockchain games. It also serves as a repository for players' in-game items and NFT assets, as well as a platform to track their play-to-earn yields. It then enables players to list their in-game items and NFTs for sale, exchange, rent, and more on GameFi Marketplace, regardless of the game they're playing.
GameFi Yield Guilds enables users to earn passive income by participating in various gaming finance vaults. With GameFi’s Earning-without-Playing features, users can gain early access to high-profile game projects' tokens or game items, lend their game items to other players to earn, stake their tokens on other players' game items to earn, join yield guilds to earn passively, and so on.
GameFi Launchpad is a game-dedicated launchpad that will be the first launchpad that conducts Initial Game Offerings (IGO) for game projects to get first access to game assets and engage with the gamers in the GameFi community.
GameFi Marketplace will evolve into a one-stop shop for all in-game items and assets following the integration of DeFi tools. Discovering, purchasing, selling, trading, or even hosting an NFT auction has never been easier. Sellers and buyers can even carry cross-game NFT transactions via an exclusive exchange mechanism. All of this is done via smart contracts to ensure accuracy and reliability.
GameFi Accelerator for blockchain games provides pre-built templates and tools to assist traditional game studios in implementing blockchain components and facilitating play-to-earn gameplay mechanisms.
The first part of the GameFi ecosystem to be released is GameFi Launchpad. This is a game-dedicated launchpad released for conducting the first IGO (Initial Game Offering), starting with Kaby Arena and DeathRoad.
Most importantly, GameFi collaborates closely with Icetea Labs, DAO Maker, Animoca Brands, and other reputable partners to grow and diversify the GameFi game community, which includes a large network of game projects. additionally contributes to the growth of IGO activities, in-game item marketplaces, and production guilds.
The project also has a strong team of KOLs, ambassadors, and influencers not only in the blockchain community but also in the gaming community with the mission of bringing GameFi closer to everyone, especially the gaming enthusiasts.
- Staking: Stake GAFI to get GameFi’s tiers and join IGO on GameFi’s launchpad.
- Discounts: GAFI holders receive discounts on trading and yield fees.
- Liquidity support: Portions of ecosystem fees are used to support the token’s liquidity on the secondary market.
- Governance: GAFI stakers have the ability to propose the direction of the ecosystem.
- Ecosystem Fees: Including trading fees on the marketplace, acceleration fees for Launchpad & Accelerator, and yield fees for the earn from the Play to Earn financed through the Yield Guild.