Shiryo current price (SHIRYO)


Trading Volume (24h)


Currency Pair
Trading Volume (24h)
Uniswap (V2)
Uniswap (V2)

SHIRYO Price Prediction and Price Movement

SHIRYO has been down 55.23 percent over the last three months, and with its small market capitalization, it is very likely that such price movement may continue. However three months is still considered early in the crypto world and it is also likely that SHIRYO's price may bounce back if it has a solid team and has delivered what they promised on their white papers. Therefore traders should be careful and should research thoroughly and see if SHIRYO is backed by a solid development team and whether SHIRYO's technology has any potential to grow.

Please note that this analysis is purely base on SHIRYO's historic price actions and is by no means financial advice. Traders should always do their own research and be extra careful while investing in cryptocurrencies.

This article was first seen on, for more original and up-to-date crypto buying guides, visit WWW Dot Crypto Buying Tips Dot Com


Original URL:

Original URL:

Shiryo Price Chart

About Shiryo

What Is Shiryo?

Shiryo is a blockchain incorporated Play-to-Earn trading card game which utilizes NFT's to allow players to collect decks and participate in matches. It is set in the world of Edrea, a continent with its terrain divided into four elemental factions; Earth, Thunder, Water, and Fire. Players will be able to participate in matches, tournaments and even purchase land through the bespoke Shiryo Dapp accessed via the token’s website.

By the recently released extended whitepaper, the initial community-led beta tests for the game will be performed in Q1 2022, with a full game release planned shortly after. The roadmap also details other upgrades including 3D Metaverse integration, a social spaces upgrade, and land expansion options. By the end of 2022, there will be a DAO for players to decide exactly how they want the game to be balanced, a manga, an anime, and a Shiryo TCG mobile app.

What Makes Shiryo Unique?

Shiryo Trading Card Game will be launched with 200 unique cards, each with an industry-standard quality of artwork. 50 cards will be given to players for free, allowing them to immerse themselves in the world of Shiryo and start playing. 150 cards will be obtainable as NFTs with tiered rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, and Mythic. The cards are sold in packs of 5 each.

On top of that players can acquire in-game game Avatars.

Avatars are pixel art wolf heads NFTs with a varying rarity of 9 traits.166 total number of individual pieces, can create millions of possible combinations, making the avatars truly unique.

The world of Shiryo has in-depth lore, depicting past and present events in its timeline.

The story will be further expanded with the release of Shiryo manga and anime.

To immerse players in the world, Shiryo team is creating a metaverse called The Shiryoverse. Players will be able to own part of the Edrea continent, bulid various structures on their land. 3D Shiryo environment is being built so that metaverse explorers can visit their land with their VR headsets, could enter social spaces, and talk to other players in the future.

What is the Shiryo-Inu token?

Shiryo-Inu is a token that fuels the whole Shiryo ecosystem and is used as a currency for in-game assets and services.

10% of each sale of an in-game asset is used to burn the token, permanently reducing the supply.

Shiryo-Inu Holders will be able to:

  • Stake their tokens for card pack rewards (LIVE)
  • Buy in-game Avatar NFTs (LIVE)
  • Trade Avatars and Cards on SHIRYO marketplace (LIVE)
  • Borrow cards/decks from other players
  • Buy assets for lands in Shiryoverse
  • Participate in Game-balance DAO

Who Are the Founders of Shiryo?

SHIRYO is built by an experienced group of over 50+ members. The SHIRYO team consists of a number of highly qualified blockchain developers, designers, marketers, and community managers with many years of experience in developing DeFi and NFT products. The core part is listed on the website in the Team section.

Shiryo is led by Jordan Fung, CEO and visionary for the project, Jordan has appeared in several video interviews with both prolific blockchain enthusiasts and the Shiryo community alike. His background is in web design and development and he is an avid blockchain enthusiast as well as a passionate TCG player.

How Many Shiryo-Inu Tokens Are There in Circulation?

Shiryo token was launched on October 29, 2021, with 1 quintillion Shiryo-Inu tokens created at genesis. 95% of the supply was added to liquidity on Uniswap, and the remaining 5% was reserved by the team for future listings and airdrops.