What Is Unvest (UNV)?
Unvest builds multi-chain tools that introduce new, more efficient economic models to digital asset distribution and fundraising, beginning with on-chain tradable vesting allocations and customizable vesting tools for project owners.
UNV is the native utility token that is used for:
- Fees for accessing certain Unvest smart contract services.
- Staking to earn fees collected by the network.
- Used for governance votes to determine protocol fees and rules.
Unvest’s suite of digital asset products include:
- Liquid Vesting Tokens - trade unvested token allocations as ERC-20s
- Vesting NFTs - Tradable linear vesting allocations using NFTs
- AirLock - Airdrop tradable locked tokens for marketing purposes
- Razor - Full Stack Decentralized Fundraising with KYC, SAFTs & Escrow
Who Are the Founders of Unvest?
Unvest was founded by Kiran Matthews. Kiran led the Product team at Termius, a Y Combinator & Initialized Capital (the first investors in Coinbase) backed SSH startup. Termius received an unpaid endorsement from Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple).
Unvest’s core protocol contracts were developed by Klaus Vidal. Klaus is known for developing Prettier Solidity - a key tool used by Uniswap, Bancor, Open Zeppelin, Gnosis Protocol, Synthetix, Gelato, The Sandbox, UMA and others.
Arlen McCluskey joined Unvest after holding senior positions Google, Airbnb and Dropbox. Arlen’s work at Google focused on Google’s global desktop search OSRP. He also led redesign work on a new contextual Search Suggest surface. These are the most heavily trafficked surfaces on the web.
Where Can I Buy UNV (Unvest)?
UNV is available for trading on Uniswap and a growing number of CEXs and DEXs.