Blox is a non-custodial ETH2 staking service. Its mission is to make ETH2 staking safe, simple, and scalable without compromising on user privacy and Ethereum's decentralization. Its core offering includes:
- Hashicorp Vault based open-source staking wallet (‘Keyvault’)
- ETH1 and Beacon chain node infrastructure
- Validator deployment and management
- Dashboard for performance tracking and validator management
- Testnet validator set up (and mainnet when launched)
Blox aims to allow its users to maximize rewards while eliminating the overhead required in setting up and managing an ETH2 staking operation.