What Is DOOR (DOOR)?
DOOR is the first lead exchange powered by crypto to reward consumers. DOOR rewards consumers every time advertisers access their data. Door removes the middleman and enables a direct connection between consumers and businesses.
DOOR is the native utility token that is used for:
- Rewards given to consumers who register their information and property
- Businesses pay to access opt-in consumer data to sell products and services
- Consumers connect with businesses when they need a product or service.
- Enables a fair market value for consumer data and leads based on supply and demand.
DOOR tools include:
- DOOR Wallet to provide easy licensing of real-time opt-in leads over the network.
- DOOR Lead Exchange where consumers register and receive rewards each time their data is accessed by a business.
- DOOR Lead Exchange where businesses can easily access opt-in consumer leads and provide information about their products and services.
- Full Integration with Metamask Wallet
What Makes DOOR Unique?
DOOR brings value to both the consumer and the advertiser. On one side people want to control and potentially profit off their data. For years, centralized corporations have been selling our data for massive profits. With DOOR the transition of power can be put back into the consumer’s hands.
The other side is the Advertiser. Every day online ads become more and more expensive because they are controlled by a handful of the same centralized monopolies (Google, Facebook, etc). Advertisers would love to cut out the middle-man and connect directly with the consumer (especially when the consumer is opted-in and looking for their product or service).
It truly is a win-win. Consumers get paid to connect with products and services they want to buy - and the Advertiser can directly connect with potential customers at a competitive price.