TIKI Price Prediction and Price Movement
TIKI has been down 0 percent over the last three months, and with its small market capitalization, it is very likely that such price movement may continue. However three months is still considered early in the crypto world and it is also likely that TIKI's price may bounce back if it has a solid team and has delivered what they promised on their white papers. Therefore traders should be careful and should research thoroughly and see if TIKI is backed by a solid development team and whether TIKI's technology has any potential to grow.
Please note that this analysis is purely base on TIKI's historic price actions and is by no means financial advice. Traders should always do their own research and be extra careful while investing in cryptocurrencies.
Tiki Token Price Chart
About Tiki Token
TIKI is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC): you get rewarded in BNB instead of tokens.
Classic redistribution This is a concept that was popularized by Safemoon. The mechanism incentivizes token holders to hold in order to earn dividends from the transactions (buys and sells). Redistribution is based on percentage (in the contract), current token balance and number of holders. You receive more tokens automatically.
BNB redistribution Popularized by HODL and GhostFace, a transaction fee is applied to every single buy /sell order, tokens are then swapped in real-time for BNB and added to a POOL (similar to how liquidity pools work). Holders can then go to a website and manually claim the BNB earned at specific time (daily / weekly / etc..). The BNB they can collect are based on their token holdings % and the current pool size.
The token contract employs a static rewards system of 15% of every transaction split in two:
- 10% BNB is redistributed to holders
- 5% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth
- The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders
- The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
- Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
- The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all BNB the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
- When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for BNB, or automatically buy back tokens for them.
This system is fully automated and doesn't add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It's a fair system, fully automated.
Anti-Dump Logic Price protection features such as max tx on sells are included. Any transaction selling more than 0.1% of total supply will be rejected. This prevents massive one time sells that drastically alter the token price.
Extra 3% Sell fee Swing trading is a common practice that can affect price action. To incentivize holding and reducing pump/dump dynamics, we added an extra 3% sell fee on top of the initial 15% transaction fee. Total sell fee = 18% (12% BNB redistribution + 6% Liquidity pool)